Hear what some of our clients have to say about our services and how we eased their elder care journey.
Leave your own review!
GRS provides outstanding consultative services. We found the support provided to us essential in dealing with my wife's cognitive problem over the years. The resources the website provides on as an ongoing aid are also very helpful.
Bonnie (and her company) were an enormous help with my mom’s care as she started declining over a 2-year period. Bonnie was there for mom every step of the way with kindness, patience, wisdom and resources. She got us signed up with a terrific sitter agency; helped me move mom from independent living to assisted living; and helped me with lots and lots of confusing paperwork. I cannot recommend her highly enough.
A few years ago, my mother experienced a life-altering fall, and I was faced with navigating the elder care system in search of solutions. After doing an initial round of research and feeling totally overwhelmed, I was fortunate enough to find Bonnie Noble Silberman and her team at GRS, Inc. These professionals KNOW the elder-care industry and helped me make the best decisions possible—in our case moving my mom to an assisted living facility. They also took a holistic approach, getting to know my mother and fully understand our family’s situation in evaluating options. And when things changed, as they always do, Bonnie was there with me every step of the way—advocating for my mom’s best interests, looking for solutions as needs arose, and all along, providing me, the caregiver, with support, information, and sanity checks. Bonnie and her team were always available to me and was especially helpful when it came to accountability measures with providers. Without reservation, I highly recommend Bonnie and the GRS, Inc. team as partners in making important decisions regarding care for seniors.
From daughters and sons unsure of where to turn, to advocating for clients in a long-term care setting, our staff is delighted to assist your family through the sometimes confusing network of elder care services.
If you have concerns, or would like an outside opinion, give us a call at 864-271-0011. Let’s start the conversation.
We Help with Daily Stress
Return to top
- “Thank you for saving my sanity that crazy Friday afternoon and helping me make the best choice for mom’s care.”
- “Thanks for your wonderful work last week. I think much has been accomplished. We’ve been very pleased about how helpful the staff has been. It took your help to face up to the problems and get a system lined up.”
- “Thank you for all your assistance while I managed my mother’s final healthcare decisions.”
- “Good trip, and it couldn’t have happened without you. Thanks again for giving mom the care a daughter would have given, and more.”
We Help Manage Life Changes
Return to top
- “Thank you so much for your assistance and kind words of encouragement. You and I both know that often administration will respond to another set of eyes from outside and I think you were just the set we needed.”
- “I also want to thank you for being such a crucial player on Mom’s team after her stroke. I don’t know what Mark and I would have done without being able to rely on your help and expertise. Mom really enjoyed your cheering visits as well.”
We Offer Comfort and Guidance
Return to top
- “Thank you for your efforts in serving our mom. Thank you also for keeping me informed. Bonnie, thank you for the structure you created that allow Amy and your colleagues to serve your clients.”
- “With more thanks and love for the help and guidance that all of you have given us, words cannot express to let you know our feelings. You are amazing people.”
- “Thank you for your excellent service and timely counsel.”
- “Thank you for your advice regarding Dad. Your counsel and guidance during this process has been extremely helpful and much appreciated.”