You are an expert in managing trusts. And families put the well-being of their vulnerable loved ones in your care. That’s a lot to shoulder! Fortunately, you don’t have to do it alone.
We can handle the day-to-day
Let us provide the expertise, and the day-in-day out oversight of the medical and psycho-social needs of your clients. We are well-versed in the needs of the elderly and disabled. We know the area providers, their strengths and weaknesses. We are set up to handle family meetings, advocate in the medical system and coordinate multiple service providers. It’s our specialty!
We can also help with daily money management and other fiduciary functions.
Give us a call when your clients need:
- Health Care POA.
- POA and/or Representative Payee.
- Guardian of the Person or the Estate.
- Executor or Personal Representative of the Decedent.
- Creation of an advance directive.
- Expert evaluation of a client’s ability to live independently.
- Recommendations for appropriate care options (in home, assisted living or facilities).
- Coordination of services from multiple providers.
- Knowledgeable advocacy with physicians, hospitals, facilities and insurers.
- On-going care management in collaboration with other professionals.
- Facilitation of family meetings and communication with long-distance relatives
- Quick response to urgent situations.
You rest easier knowing that your clients’ care needs are handled. That frees up your time to focus on your specialty: Managing the accounts.
Let’s talk! 864-271-0011.