As an attorney, your expertise is the law. But sometimes your clients need an objective assessment of a different nature. Perhaps there is concern about cognitive impairment, or disagreements among family members about an elder’s ability to live independently.
You may have a client with no relatives, or none nearby. He or she may need a Health Care Power of Attorney, bill paying services, or some other complement to the legal counsel you provide.
We support you by bringing our elder care expertise to the table.
Give us a call when you need:
- Health Care POA for clients with health care capacity issues.
- POA and/or Representative Payee for clients in need of fiduciary assistance.
- Trustee for a special needs trust.
- Expert evaluations and visitor reports required for court documentation.
- Recommendations for appropriate care options (e.g., in home, assisted living or skilled nursing facilities).
- Coordination of services from multiple providers.
- Knowledgeable advocacy with physicians, hospitals, facilities and insurers.
- Facilitation of family meetings and communication with long-distance relatives.
- Quick response to urgent situations.
Let’s talk! 864-271-0011.